- BeautySalonColor Counter is the “go to” hair salon for efficient service in a luxury atmosphere, featuring the “Color Cure,” a treatment that gives clients new colors or color maintenance within a 45 minute visit. The salon offers a wide range of coloring services and techniques including balayage, ombre, highlights, root touch up, rinses and conditioning packs. Clients can enjoy the in-store amenities during their visit, such as a juice bar and fashion boutique.
- BeautySaloncürBAR is a brand new concept created around a very simple idea: mani. pedi. gel. no upsell. This concept is based on the belief that getting your nails done should be a fun, no fuss experience for anyone - men, women and kids. Owner and San Diego native Nina Babaie created this concept to change the nail industry. Whether it’s ambience or sanitation process, cürBAR is a modern-day nail spa that offers a laid-back vibe and is inclusive of everyone.
- SalonDrybar is based on a simple philosophy: focus on one thing and be the best at it. For Drybar, that’s blowouts. The idea was a natural one for curly-haired founder Alli Webb, a longtime professional stylist, who grew tired of overpaying for blowouts at traditional salons. Named one of the top "100 Brilliant Ideas" by Entrepreneur Magazine and one of New York Magazine's Boom Brands, Drybar continues adding to its popular line of hairstyling products and tools sold both online and in its own shops.
- ApparelWe started Faherty in 2013, and we’re committed to make the best-fitting, most comfortable clothes with an unwavering focus on craftsmanship. We labor over all the little details, and every yarn and fabric is unique to Faherty — we hope you enjoy wearing our clothes as much as we love making them. - Mike, Alex & Kerry Faherty
- ApparelMarrow began as a passion for jewelry, serving as a creative outlet and a means for connecting with other inspired women. After working in the corporate world for 15 years, Jillian Sassone started Marrow as a passion project. What started as reworking clients’ heirloom stones soon evolved into a waiting list of custom work and seasonal collections of distinct design. Clients can schedule one-on-one appointments in their Solana Beach Showroom.
- ApparelBeautyHomeWelcome to Pigment! We aim to be your first choice for design-savvy gifts, flora, and furniture. Our team is constantly working to bring you the best locally and internationally made products, curated in a way that tells a story and excites you. We’re inspired by color, design, California and the good ol’ days.
- BeautySephora believes every stroke, swipe and dab reveals possibility, and we share our client’s love for the confidence that our products, services, and expertise brings to their life every day. In every store, clients unlock their beauty potential at our Beauty, Skincare and Fragrance Studios through intuitive technology and guidance from the most knowledgeable and professional team of product consultants in the beauty industry.
- BeautyShop Good is a San Diego-based clean beauty and wellness boutique out to simplify living a clean and healthy lifestyle. The modern, experience-based boutique offers a one-stop shop for all things good - ranging from the best natural skincare and makeup, to daily essentials like chemical-free deodorant, to wellness supplements and ingestibles.
- FitnessSoulCycle is the world’s leading lifestyle brand that offers a powerful, fun and transformative fitness experience, on and off the bike. Created to make fitness fun, inspirational, and community-driven, SoulCycle’s signature indoor cycling class is designed to transform both bodies and minds. SoulCycle is a one-of-a-kind fitness destination that welcomes everyone from celebrities and influencers to professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
- ApparelBoasting coastal-inspired fashion, accessories and gifts for men, women and kiddos! Urban Beach House offers a diverse assortment of brands like Quicksilver, TOMS, Billabong, Roxy, O'Neill, Rvca, Z Supply, Brixton, Havaianas and Olukai along with many others. With seaside inspiration, each item in the store will appeal to all of your senses. Whether you need a gift or simply to refresh your wardrobe, Urban Beach House will give you a fantastic local shopping experience.
- ApparelVan De Vort is a leading fashion retailer based in Del Mar, CA. Founded in 2013, Van De Vort currently operates one women's store in Del Mar, CA, as well as a shop-in-shop in Point Loma. Additionally, customers are served online through ShopVanDeVort.com. Known for its social media presence and influencer relations, Van De Vort has a social reach of over 110,000 followers. Van De Vort also has a children's boutique in Del Mar called Mini Market by Van De Vort.
- ApparelWest of Camden is a men's and women's clothing, accessories and unique soft goods retail concept that focuses on artist-driven brands, local designers, and trends that fall within the concept of "Street Meets Beach." The name West of Camden is a nod to the famous Camden Market of London, a market that celebrates local artists and craftsmen of all types of brands.
- ApparelHomeZee Chew and Ariel Hujar are tom-boys at heart with a love for fashion and nature. Their lifestyle brand carries an eclectic, relaxed inventory of clothing, shoes, and goods for both men and women. Whiskey x Leather atmospherically takes its vision to a unique place not typically seen in a sunny, Southern California beach town.
Dining at One Paseo
Fresh from the farm, pasture, and sea.
Your food should check all the boxes: fresh, local, & organic. One Paseo has got you covered with more seafood, greens, and juices than you can shake a stick at. We also have modern takes on classics like ice cream, burgers, and pizza.LEARN MORE