- BeautySalonALCHEMĒ combines the best of both functional and aesthetic medicine. We offer cutting edge integrative medical consultation, testing and therapy to address a wide variety of conditions, providing nutrient IV’s and injections, diet counseling and interventions. ALCHEMĒ is also your home base for the latest in procedures to keep you looking your best, including lasers and aesthetic devices, fat burning/muscle building machines, and injections of both neurotoxins and fillers.
- BeautySalonBowery Barber Co. is dedicated to the tradition and culture of the classic American barber shop. A place to drop in and get a professional shave and haircut from a real barber. Bowery is a place you can count on when it's time to get cleaned up. Because to look good is to feel good. This is Bowery. Stay Sharp.
- BeautySalonColorCounter is the “go to” location for a quick hair color fix, featuring their signature “45for45” root touch up, plus a full range of color and cutting services. From natural looks that conceal emerging silver to the latest vibrant metallics and pastel hues, women and men of all ages can enhance their original color or create a brand-new image. Regular hair color requires consistent care – ColorCounter can be your color guide. They offer easy and affordable treatments – without long salon sessions or waiting for appointments!
- BeautySaloncürBAR is a new concept created around a very simple idea: mani. pedi. gel. no upsell. This concept is based on the belief that getting your nails done should be a fun, no fuss experience for anyone - men, women, and kids. Whether it’s ambiance or sanitation process, cürBAR is a modern-day nail spa that offers a laid-back vibe and is inclusive of everyone.
- SalonDrybar is based on a simple philosophy: focus on one thing and be the best at it. For Drybar, that’s blowouts. The idea was a natural one for curly-haired founder Alli Webb, a longtime professional stylist, who grew tired of overpaying for blowouts at traditional salons. Named one of the top "100 Brilliant Ideas" by Entrepreneur Magazine and one of New York Magazine's Boom Brands, Drybar continues adding to its popular line of hairstyling products and tools sold both online and in its own shops.
- ApparelWe started Faherty in 2013, and we’re committed to make the best-fitting, most comfortable clothes with an unwavering focus on craftsmanship. We labor over all the little details, and every yarn and fabric is unique to Faherty. We hope you enjoy wearing our clothes as much as we love making them. - Mike, Alex, & Kerry Faherty
- ApparelIn 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjällräven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. Since then, Fjällräven has made a commitment to quality and timeless design, while staying true to our mission of developing timeless, functional and durable outdoor equipment, acting responsibly towards people, animals and nature and inspiring people to get outside. Today the company has presence in over 30 countries worldwide.
- ApparelMarrow Fine began has a passion for jewelry, serving as a creative outlet and a means for connecting with other inspired women. After working in the corporate world for 15 years, Jillian Sassone started Marrow as a passion project. What started as reworking clients’ heirloom stones soon evolved into a waiting list of custom work and seasonal collections of distinct design.
- ApparelBeautyHomeWelcome to Pigment! We aim to be your first choice for design-savvy gifts, flora, and furniture. Our team is constantly working to bring you the best locally and internationally made products, curated in a way that tells a story and excites you. We’re inspired by color, design, California, and the good ol’ days.
- ApparelThe chase for Roark began out of a desire to tell stories born of adventure and discovery in the form of a man - he’s the shadowy adventurer that disappears into Mexico for six months camping, only to surface in Paris drinking Bordeaux with a diplomat. Each season we find Roark in a different part of the world, telling stories of exploration within our product, on social platforms and in our bi-annual "Artifacts" magazine. Inspired by the culture and climate of Roark’s destination, we produce two collections per year of clothing, luggage and trinkets - the artifacts of adventure. The product and stories we create empower people to discover self through authentic, youthful, modern and purposeful adventure on the road less traveled.
- BeautySephora believes every stroke, swipe, and dab reveals possibility, and we share our client’s love for the confidence that our products, services, and expertise brings to their life every day. In every store, clients unlock their beauty potential at our Beauty, Skincare, and Fragrance Studios through intuitive technology and guidance from the most knowledgeable and professional team of product consultants in the beauty industry.
- HomeFounded in 2003, Serena & Lily brings a fresh California spirit to the home. Known for its mix of original and curated designs, the brand inspires customers to cultivate their own personal style and express it with confidence. The Serena & Lily look is casual yet sophisticated, with a decidedly coastal sensibility. Categories include custom furniture, bedding, rugs, pillows, wallpaper, lighting, dining and outdoor. There are twelve design shops located in Atlanta GA, Boston MA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, East Hampton NY, Newport Beach CA, Pacific Palisades CA, Palm Beach FL, Summit NJ, San Francisco CA, West Hollywood CA, and Westport CT. The company is headquartered in Sausalito, California. Please visit www.serenaandlily.com for more information and to explore the collection.
- BeautyShop Good is a San Diego-based clean beauty and wellness boutique out to simplify living a clean and healthy lifestyle. The modern, experience-based boutique offers a one-stop shop for all things good - ranging from the best natural skincare and makeup, to daily essentials like chemical-free deodorant, to wellness supplements. Don't forget to check out their all-organic spa where they offer customized facials and waxing services!
- FitnessSoulCycle is the world’s leading lifestyle brand that offers a powerful, fun and transformative fitness experience, on and off the bike. Created to make fitness fun, inspirational, and community-driven, SoulCycle’s signature indoor cycling class is designed to transform both bodies and minds. SoulCycle is a one-of-a-kind fitness destination that welcomes everyone from celebrities and influencers to professional athletes and fitness enthusiasts.
- BeautySpecs Optometry was founded in 2012 by Dr. Michelle Fitzpatrick and her husband Eric Richter. While exploring South Park, they came across an established optometry practice who’s owner was looking to retire after over 30 years. Having recently moved to the South Park area, Michelle and Eric knew this was a great opportunity to continue the excellent service to a great neighborhood. With a few updates to the space, Dr. Fitzpatrick began building Specs into a full service optometry and luxury optical boutique dedicated to quality eye care and premium independent eye wear. One Paseo is the third location, behind their South Park and Little Italy locations. Specs’ eye wear collection is passionately curated by our talented team who work closely with our brands to bring you the most stylish and functional eye wear around. To make an appointment, please visit here.
- ApparelBoasting coastal-inspired fashion, accessories and gifts for men, women and kiddos! Urban Beach House offers a diverse assortment of brands like Quicksilver, TOMS, Billabong, Roxy, O'Neill, Rvca, Z Supply, Brixton, Havaianas and Olukai along with many others. With seaside inspiration, each item in the store will appeal to all of your senses. Whether you need a gift or simply to refresh your wardrobe, Urban Beach House will give you a fantastic local shopping experience.
- ApparelSan Diego's original Boho-chic boutique continues to redefine Southern California style for the modern era with an exacting mix of sought-after lines from LA, Australia and beyond. Radiating effortless glamour with the season's cool-girl uniforms, this is the second boutique by owner Andrea Van De Vort after her Flower Hill flagship. Brands include For Love & Lemons, Flynn Skye, and sustainably sourced gems from The Vintage Editor. www.shopvandevort.com @shopvandevort // @van_de_vort
- FitnessVibe is our breath. Flow is our movement. Yoga is our breath and movement working together in harmony. Our fifty minute classes will have you feeling, looking, and performing better in less time. VibeFlow Yoga will increase mental clarity and awareness, improve balance and coordination, help to reduce joint and back pain, and, strengthen and tone your body. Our exclusive and unique audio system will take you on a voice and music journey allowing you tune out all outside distractions and focus on one thing, YOU!
- ApparelWest of Camden is a men's and women's clothing, accessories and unique soft goods retail concept that focuses on artist-driven brands, local designers, and trends that fall within the concept of "Street Meets Beach." The name West of Camden is a nod to the famous Camden Market of London, a market that celebrates local artists and craftsmen of all types of brands.
- ApparelZee Chew and Ariel Hujar are tom-boys at heart with a love for fashion and nature. Their lifestyle brand carries an eclectic, relaxed inventory of clothing, shoes, and goods for both men and women. Whiskey x Leather atmospherically takes its vision to a unique place not typically seen in a sunny, Southern California beach town.
Dining at One Paseo
Fresh from the farm, pasture, and sea.
Your food should check all the boxes: fresh, local, & organic. One Paseo has got you covered with more seafood, greens, and juices than you can shake a stick at. We also have modern takes on classics like ice cream, burgers, and pizza.LEARN MORE