- CoffeeBlue Bottle Coffee was founded by James Freeman in Oakland, California, in 2002. Fifteen years later, Blue Bottle is a small but mighty network of cafes in eight cities in the United States and Japan. They are united by the simple purpose of sourcing and roasting the world’s best, most sustainable coffees and serving them at peak deliciousness.
- Quick ServeRestaurantsCAVA was born out of a desire to fuel full lives through a bold and innovative food culture, rooted in the heritage of the culinary brand’s founders. The three first-generation Greek Americans are childhood friends who wanted to bring the authentic Mediterranean flavors and experiences of their Greek upbringing to a wider audience in a modern, accessible format.
- LibationsHarland Brewing Company was created in the image of its owners and by people that inspire others to live their lives doing what they love. Whether it’s building motorcycles in your garage to fly fishing a secret stream, Harland embodies the spirit of rolling up your sleeves to get the job done.
- RestaurantsSpecialtyInternational Smoke, the wildly popular collaboration between Chef Michael Mina and lifestyle expert and bestselling cookbook author Ayesha Curry, is inspired by Curry’s and Mina’s individual heritages and travels. International Smoke explores global approaches to fire, grilling, and smoke to create flavorful dishes that bring communities together all around the world. Curry and Mina have created a menu that highlights an array of quality spices, products, and cooking techniques from around the globe.
- CoffeeQuick ServeRestaurantsJoe & The Juice is the most well-traveled juice bar and coffee concept on the planet. Easily spotted amongst a sea of corporate cups - from photo booths, open air ordering, and pop artsy, Nordic cool atmospheres to a fresh mix of accents, faces, and cultures with every pour - each Joe & The Juice is more à la mode than the last. Joe & The Juice serves the finest high-quality, natural, and organic ingredients in its freshly prepared juices, shakes, coffee, and sandwiches.
- DessertSpecialtyOur true French macaron is made with the finest gluten-free ingredients, no preservatives and is about 80 calories each. Beyond the signature macarons, our menu includes gourmet chocolates, French gelato, classic French pastries, European style beverages and homemade candies.
- RestaurantsMizukiyama Sushi is a family owned and operated Japanese restaurant that aims to bring friends and family together over delicious food. Owner Andy Park has over 20 years of experience in the Japanese Cuisine space, delighting diners with Mizukiyama’s sister restaurant, Tomoyama Sushi in Carlsbad, for over a decade.
- RestaurantsSpecialtyNorth Italia is the modern Italian, neighborhood restaurant from the Fox Restaurant Concepts. Every day at North, the culinary team starts from scratch to create Italian favorites and seasonal dishes. Try the braised beef short rib with daily roasted root vegetables and creamy white polenta or the Prosciutto Pizza with mission fig, goat cheese and arugula. From the food to the service, every detail at North matters, making it a great spot for family and friends to share a handcrafted experience.
- CoffeeRestaurantsA local spot for fresh, organic eats, Parakeet Cafe has made its cozy home amongst friends and neighbors, foodies and yogis, young and old. Offering guests a variety of handcrafted coffee drinks and healthy meals made with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients, Parakeet Cafe is a staple for those craving unique, simple, and healthy options. Taking guests on an exotic journey, Parakeet has found a home amongst its flock and delivers options to satisfy coffee and food lovers alike.
- DessertSalt & Straw was founded by cousins Kim and Tyler Malek in Portland OR in 2011 and presently has kitchens and scoop shops in Portland, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, & Seattle. Every ice cream flavor is handmade in small three-gallon batches in local kitchens using only all natural cream from nearby farms and the best local, organic and sustainable ingredients. Classic flavors are joined by seasonal flavor menus that rotate every four weeks and vary from city to city.
- DessertQuick ServeShake Shack is a modern day “roadside” burger stand known for its 100% all-natural Angus beef burgers, chicken sandwiches and flat-top Vienna beef dogs (no hormones or antibiotics – ever), spun-fresh frozen custard, crinkle cut fries, craft beer and wine (available at select locations) and more. With its fresh, simple, high-quality food at a great value, Shake Shack is a fun and lively community gathering place with widespread appeal.
- CoffeeDessertQuick ServePresenting a welcome alternative to the artificial flavors and preservatives found at most grocery-store bakeries, SusieCakes offers a variety of nostalgic desserts in a friendly, old-fashioned neighborhood experience. The brand is best known for its classic Vanilla Celebration Cake, custom decorated cakes and its cupcakes, which are filled with delicious frosting, resulting in a moist, yummy cupcake bursting with flavor. Custom order inquiries: celebrationDEM@susiecakes.com
- Quick ServeRestaurantsSpecialtySweetfin Poké bridges Hawaii's traditional "soul food" and inventive California cuisine with its delicious, healthy poke bowls. Driven by Top Chef contestant, Chef Dakota Weiss, the fresh, fast casual restaurant serves both customizable and signature bowls with unique toppings made in-house. Sweetfin’s signature philosophy, from "Pole to Bowl"— represents Sweetfin’s mission to source the highest quality and most sustainable raw fish.
- Quick ServeRestaurantsTender Greens is a group of chef-led seasonal kitchens serving wholesome, craveable, responsibly-sourced, beautifully-prepared food. Open for lunch and dinner, the restaurants serve the kind of comfort food chefs love to cook for themselves and their families – in a modern, relaxed environment at everyday prices.
- LibationsRestaurantsSpecialtyThe Butchery is a full-service butcher shop known for high-quality meats, artisan cheeses, craft beers and wines. The three Orange County locations are stocked with the highest quality beef, pork, poultry, and cheeses sourced from the finest farms, ranches, and purveyors. Selections can be hand-cut to order and include top choice and prime beef, grass-fed beef, all-natural pork, and poultry. Specialty meats like dry-aged beef and wagyu as well as exotics like bison and venison are also offered, along with locally made sausages, ground beef prepared in house and a full deli case. The shops also feature a large selection of popular in-house marinated meats for grilling, fresh-made sandwiches, specialty grocery products such as fresh baguettes, spices, spreads, deli accompaniments like their popular chips and salsas, and a vast selection of high-end wine and craft beers.
- Quick ServeRestaurantsTocaya Organica was founded in Venice, CA in 2016 with a mission for better eating. The fresh casual restaurant serves Modern Organic Mexican cuisine with a chef-driven menu committed to sustainability and using locally-sourced organic ingredients. Tocaya Organica is open daily for lunch and dinner.
- LibationsQuick ServeRestaurantsURBN Coal Fired Pizza & Bar is a favorite for local draught beers, craft cocktails and New Haven-style pizzas. Our thin-crust pizza includes everything from traditional pepperoni pizza to signature toppings like fried eggplant, gorgonzola-stuffed peppers, fresh little neck clams and the famed garlic mashed potato & bacon.
The award-winning seafood restaurant concept, Ways & Means Oyster House, is a full-service restaurant committed to sustainability and localization of product with a menu focused on seafood. Founders Parnell and Jennifer Delcham and Dena Mathe took inspiration from heritage flavors and the environments of seaside clam shacks, oyster bars and harbor houses around the globe to create this concept that celebrates the coastal lifestyle.